What is Threading?
Threading is an ancient eyebrow shaping and hair removal technique originating from Asia, and is now growing in popularity around the world. Threading defines and shapes the eyebrows, and the treatment is kinder to the skin than waxing as no heat or chemicals are applied. Shaped eyebrows enhance facial features which is a real confidence booster. Regrowth is finer and smoother.
Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike tweezing or plucking, eyebrow threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows.
How does it work?
A cotton thread is twisted around the individual hairs and pulls them out from the roots. The hair removal technique is not just for the eyebrows, threading can remove other unwanted facial and body hair as well. By threading you are not likely to have any allergic or adverse reactions due to any medications.
- Long lasting results-eyebrows take 3 to 4 weeks to grow back.
- Safety-no hot or painted objects near your eyes and without using harmful chemicals.
- Regrowth is finer, softer and smoother.
- Eyebrows are perfectly shaped from top to bottom.
- Simple, gentle and hygienic.
Please walk in to our location to treat your self.